From Federal Way News archives, the above photo gives record of W. H Offiler’s purchase of 55 acres of property at Mirror Lake. It was know in those days as Bethel Gospel Park.
Our second photo from almost 70 years ago was submitted as “Courtesy Bonnie Branner” (possibly Brannen). It shows attendees of the Bethel Gospel Park Camp Meeting in July 1948, as they pose sitting in front of the old Tabernacle, which is no longer standing.
Mirror Lake Gospel Park is still active today, but is known these days as Federal Way’s Bethel Christian Center, formerly Bethel Chapel.